CRUISE AWAY GETAWAY
YOUR CHOICE OF A THREE (3) NIGHT, FOUR (4) NIGHT, FIVE (5) NIGHT, OR SEVEN (7) NIGHT CRUISE VACATION
The CRUISE AWAY GETAWAY promotional travel certificate, in accordance with the terms and conditions printed thereon, can provide the certificate holder(s) with a choice of a three (3) night, four (4) night, five (5) night, or seven (7) night fun filled discounted cruise vacation for two (2) adults (double occupancy required) with an entry level inside cabin on your choice of a Bahamas, Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean, or Mexico cruise itinerary. All of your onboard meals, exciting shipboard entertainment and activities are included. The certificate holder(s) can upgrade to a higher category inside, ocean view, or balcony cabin accommodations, if available, for an additional charge. The cruise can include the selected ports of departure of Miami, FL, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Tampa, FL, Port Canaveral, FL, Galveston, TX, San Diego, CA, or Los Angeles, CA.
1st Step – The first step in the program is to fully complete your Registration Validation Form and mail it to Premium Incentives along with your appropriate processing fee, within thirty (30) days of the issue date provided on the form by the issuing sponsor merchant/distributor. The processing fee must be paid to the order of Premium Incentives in the form of a U.S. Postal Money Order, Cashier's Check, or Money Order. The Processing Fee is non-refundable. No other form(s) of payment will be accepted. Incomplete, incorrect, illegible, altered, or out-of-date forms and payments will not be processed and the certificate will become void.
2nd Step – Approximately thirty (30) to forty-five (45) days after receipt of your correct and completed validation form and appropriate processing fee, Premium Incentives will mail you a package that includes a Certificate Registration Form. Please fully complete your Certificate Registration Form and mail it to Premium Incentives along with appropriate registration fee, within thirty (30) days of the issue date provided on the form. The registration fee can be refundable, but it will be applied toward the taxes, surcharges, and fees associated with fulfillment of the discounted cruise benefit. The registration fee must be paid to the order of Premium Incentives in the form of a U.S. Postal Money Order, Cashier's Check, or Money Order. No other form(s) of payment will be accepted. Incomplete, incorrect, illegible, altered, or out-of-date forms and payments will not be processed and the certificate will become void.
3rd Step – Approximately thirty (30) to forty-five (45) days after receipt of your correct and completed registration form and the appropriate registration fee, Premium Incentives will mail you a package that includes a Reservation Request Form, which is necessary to request and confirm your travel preferences. Complete the Reservation Request Form and mail to Premium Incentives. Any travel provided through this certificate is not permitted seven (7) days before, during, or after any state, federal or nationally observed holiday(s). The impacted state and nationally observed holidays are; New Year's Day, MLK Day, President's Day, St Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Election Day (if applicable), Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. The certificate holder(s) must be twenty-five (25) years of age or older with a valid Driver’s License and Passport in order to redeem the travel benefit provided through this certificate. A clear and readable copy of certificate holder(s) Driver’s License and Passport must be submitted along with the completed Reservation Request Form. After receipt by Premium Incentives, a minimum of ninety (90) days advance notice is required prior to the requested preferred cruise date. All travel must be completed within eighteen (18) months of the Registration Date provided thereon. Any form returned incomplete, without appropriate photocopied identification, with invalid preferred cruise dates, with invalid preferred port of departure, or with invalid cruise itinerary will not be processed and the certificate will become void. Once submitted, no changes are permitted or accepted on the Reservation Request Form.
This promotional travel offer provides the certificate holder(s) with a choice of three (3) night, four (4) night, five (5) night, or seven (7) night cruise itinerary with an entry level inside cabin category accommodations for two (2) adults. The participating cruise lines can include Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruise Lines, Norwegian Cruise Lines or MSC Cruise Lines, when available. The available cruise itineraries can include a choice of a three (3) or four (4) night Bahamas cruise, a five (5) or seven (7) night Eastern Caribbean cruise, a four (4), five (5), or seven (7) night Western Caribbean cruise or a three (3), four (4), five (5) or seven (7) night Mexico cruise. The cruise can depart from the Ports of Miami, FL, Ft Lauderdale, FL, Tampa, FL, Port Canaveral, FL, Galveston, TX, San Diego, CA, or Los Angeles, CA, depending on selected cruise itinerary. This offer is subject to availability. Participating cruise lines and cruise itinerary schedules are at the discretion of Premium Incentives. The certificate holder(s) are not able to request a specific cruise line, only the preferred cruise itinerary. Premium Incentives reserves the right to offer alternate cruise itinerary, port of departure and cruise dates. It is very important that no travel arrangements are made in conjunction or coordination with this certificate offer until you receive your written booking confirmation and official travel documents. The certificate holder(s) are solely responsible for providing the participating cruise line with all required travel documents and any appropriate permits, licenses, visas, and passports required for boarding and entry into any foreign country and for any subsequent re-entry into the United States.
4th Step – After receipt of your correctly completed Reservation Request Form, a representative from Premium Incentives will contact you via U.S. Mail, telephone, and/or e-mail within approximately thirty (30) to sixty (60) days prior to your requested travel date. At that time, Premium Incentives will confirm that the preferred travel dates, port of departure, and destination itinerary information is in compliance with the terms and conditions and then begin the travel research and reservation process. The certificate holder(s) are then required to pay a Cruise Fee, which includes the actual NCFs and government port taxes, surcharges, and cruise fees, which can vary depending on the selected cruise itinerary and port of departure, along with any applicable seasonal or selected cabin upgrade charges. For informational purposes, the NCFs can routinely range from $89.00 per person to $259.00 per person. The payment of the Cruise Fee must be received by Premium Incentives within ten (10) days of receipt of the verbal or written Confirmation Notice. The certificate holder(s) are further responsible to pay for any and all other expenses incurred in conjunction with the CRUISE AWAY GETAWAY cruise vacation, including but not limited to: airfare, lodging, ground transportation, transfers, food, beverages, taxes, gratuities, and any other incidental expenses, where applicable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. We did not receive the same information about the certificate when it was provided to us as we now see and read on the terms and conditions. What should we do? Premium Incentives offers certificates to other companies. We do not provide certificates directly to the public. You must contact the company that provided you with the certificate if you feel you were offered a different travel benefit.
2. Where can we find a list of selected ports of departure that we can travel from as is required in the certificate? Select ports of departure are shown on your Registration Validation Form, your Certificate Registration Form, and on this website. Simply choose the closest selected port to your residence available for your preferred cruise itinerary. If two (2) passengers are cruising with the certificate then both passenger's must have the same travel itinerary. Your travel consultant will contact you thirty (30) to sixty (60) days prior to your approved travel dates and let you know if there are any other approved ports which may be more conveniently located to your residence from which you may depart.
3. Are children able to participate in this travel offer? No. This offer is valid for two (2) adult certificate holder(s) at least twenty-five (25) years of age with a valid driver’s license.
4. Can we pay any required fees by personal check or credit card? No. When you send in your validation form and registration form, you must include all required payment(s) in the form of a U.S. Postal Money Order, Cashier’s Check, or Money Order only. Any other form(s) of payment submitted to Premium Incentives will void the certificate.
5. To whom should the U.S. Postal Money Order, Cashier’s Check, or Money Order for any applicable fee(s) be made payable? Please make all payments for any required fees payable to the order of Premium Incentives.
6. My registration form was mailed in with the applicable fee. When can we expect to receive further information? Please allow at least four (4) weeks processing period to receive a response from Premium Incentives after each step of the redemption process.
7. When can we learn if our preferred travel dates, port of departure, and/or cruise destination itinerary are available? Because cruise availability changes many times daily, the reservation department will not be able to assist you until the time of actual certificate booking and reservation confirmation.
8. Can we contact Premium Incentives directly to inquire about specific cruise lines, schedules, ports of departure, and/or cruise destination itinerary availability? No. Any and all correspondence from certificate holder(s) to Premium Incentives is through the U.S. Mail on the forms provided or via an e-mail inquiry. After returning your Reservation Request Form, Premium Incentives will contact you approximately thirty (30) to sixty (60) days in advance of your preferred travel date and let you know the compliance status of your requested travel selections. At that time you will have direct communication with Premium Incentives via U.S. Mail, telephone, and/or e-mail to answer any certificate and/or travel related questions. You are not able to request specific cruise line service providers.
9. We are aware that a minimum of ninety (90) days advance notice is required. When does that date start? Please review the certificate terms and conditions and the four (4) step redemption process noted above on this website. After receipt of your correctly completed Certificate Registration Form, Premium Incentives will send you the Reservation Request Form to complete and return with your preferred departure/destination and travel date selection information. After the receipt of your Reservation Request Form by Premium Incentives, there must be a minimum of ninety (90) days advance notice prior to your requested preferred travel dates.
10. When are we required to pay the Cruise Fee and any applicable seasonal or cabin upgrade fee? Approximately sixty (60) days in advance of your earliest preferred departure travel date, Premium Incentives will contact you and provide a Confirmation Notice that everything is in compliance and that the Cruise Fee is due and payable. Premium Incentives will also confirm if any selected seasonal or cabin upgrade charge amounts are required. At that time, the certificate holder(s) are responsible for sending the required payment(s) to Premium Incentives for the Cruise Fees and applicable upgrade charges. As above, the only accepted means of payment for any Cruise Fees or upgrade charges is by means of U.S. Postal Money Order, Cashier’s Check, or Money Order, payable to Premium Incentives. Premium Incentives must receive any such applicable Cruise Fee and Upgrade Fee payment within ten (10) days of the Confirmation Notice date.
11. Why do we need to send in a copy of each certificate holder(s) driver’s license and passport? Cruise lines require full legal names and dates of birth on all tickets. A valid photo ID and passport must be shown at check-in boarding with the cruise line. In addition passports are required to enter into any foreign country and for re-entry into the United States. We require a copy of certificate holder(s) driver’s license and passport in order to verify the correct information and to ensure that inaccurate and invalid bookings are not made.
12. I would like to travel alone. Am I able to take advantage of this travel offer? No. One (1) person is not able to travel with the certificate as all cruise line cabins require double occupancy.
13. Can the CRUISE AWAY GETAWAY promotional travel certificate be combined with any other promotional travel certificate(s) and be used together on the same vacation getaway? No. The CRUISE AWAY GETAWAY promotional travel certificate cannot be combined with any other promotional travel certificate(s) and cannot be used together on the same vacation getaway.
14. Do I/we need a Passport to participate in this offer? The certificate holder(s) and any other additional person(s) intending to redeem the travel benefit available with the certificate are solely responsible for any and all required travel documents and applicable permits, licenses, visas, and/or passports required for cruise line boarding and entry in any foreign country and for any subsequent re-entry into the United States.
15. Can we book additional airfare, rental car, or ticket upgrades through Premium Incentives? Yes. Premium Incentives can assist in arranging and booking any necessary airfare, rental car, or cabin upgrades at competitive pricing. Any such optional travel selections are outside the scope of the vacation certificate travel benefit and are not required. Please check the appropriate supplemental option box on the Reservation Request Form and Premium Incentives’ reservation department will assist you in handling your optional request at the time of your certificate booking reservation confirmation. The booking of any optional supplemental travel benefit services will result in charges that will require immediate payment at the time of booking reservation confirmation. The reservation department will provide you with payment options at the time of booking reservation confirmation.
PREMIUM INCENTIVES, INC.
4514 Chamblee Dunwoody Road, Suite #340, Atlanta, GA 30338